Highly organized in any task given. Well -developed an engineering mind with
great priority to quality and safety standards. Shoulders a charming personality
and willing to go further in-depth training. Magnificent at brainstorming ideas for
better innovation and resolving issues after handling quality assurance for more
than three years. Possess solid leadership qualities from National Service and
being a high school prefect for five years.
• Exceptional skills with Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.
• Involved with multiple design engineering software like AutoCAD, 3D CAD, UGS
NX, CAD/CAM, and Inventor.
• Top-notch with quality assurance and manufacturing processes. Performed
repairs using CNC machines for more than a year.
• Supreme knowledge in 8D report, FMEA, assembly, and disassembly of aircraft
• Remarkable with using CMM for calibration and dimensional measurements.
• Excellent with Lean Production for great process flow. For example, Heijunka.
• Great with visual and dimension inspection and usage of tooling, gauges, and
Accomplished incoming and final inspection for CFM56, GE90, CF34
compressor variable stator vanes, vane sectors, honeycomb seals, and low-
pressure turbine blades for GE90, CF6, and LM engine models.
• Familiar with non-conformance record and disposition of parts.
• Great visual in detecting various defects like nicks, dents, scratches, pits,
erosions, and wear.
• Remarkable with grinding, centre drilling, and concentricity check process.
• Successfully maintained EHS requirements and good knowledge of all
compliance and non-compliance activities.
• Quick at interpreting data for quality escapes, near misses, workmanship
scraps, incoming and final output targets.
• Good with 4D inspection software, tooling, and gauges.
• Experienced in Lean Production.
• Top-notch with using CMM for calibration and dimensional measurements.
Competent in troubleshooting technical difficulties and handling general
problems with customers regarding P1 WiMAX.
• Ability to assemble and disassemble aircraft components.
• Conducted troubleshoot and testing for aircraft components. For example,
deployment of slide raft and aircraft toilet basin flushing system.