Seeking opportunities and gaining experience in the Environment, Health and Safety executive position to expand learnings, knowledge, coordination and management skills that offers a professional, challenging and exciting work environment with encouraging career progression.
Microsoft Office Advanced
Aspect Impact Advanced
ISO 14001:2015 Intermediate
ISO 45001:2018 Intermediate
Sustainability ISO 14001 Intermediate
Risk Assessment and Identification Process Advanced
Certified ERP & Basic First Aid Certified
Certified Green Card CIDB Certified
1. As a document controller to ensure documentation meets all the requirements of the standard. My full commitment shown during updating HIRAC aligned with ISO 45001:2018 to add in risk and opportunity and revising Environmental Aspect Impact aligned with ISO 14001.
2. Involve in internal audit by a 3rd party on Safety and Health Management (OHSMS) ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management System (EMS) ISO 14001:2015. Internal audit reports identified
minor non-conformance issues and reflected into the Notification of Immediate Corrective Action
Required (ICAR) related to clause 6 (aspect & impact assessment), clause 7 (no evidence Refresher Effluent Plant Operation & Refresher Schedule Waste) & clause 8 (mini SDS Azolla 7568, Exxon Mobile 605 & Shell Amala). Through NCR allows me to develop preventive measures to address them quickly and easily.
3. Involve in external audit for SGS ISO 14001 Renewal. In order to successfully meets all the requirements of the standard, my commitment to ensure housekeeping, information display updated, records updated and people availability to make the audit go smoothly.
4. In order to successfully preparation for audit, a review and update SHE Work Instruction (35 items WI), Standard Operating Procedure (16 items SOP), SHE Forms/Records (72 items) and External Standard (72 items Ext.) done to ensure continuous improvement.
5. Furthermore, training and guidance provided to the executives, team leaders & operators to ensure
fully understanding on HIRAC, aspect & impact assessment, SHE Work Instruction, Standard
Operating Procedure, SHE Forms/Records, housekeeping and information display. My achievement shown there was no major issue identified in the audit.
6. Besides that, for a start to promote Environment Awareness in Weir, my team implement
Environmental Kaizen in 20th October 2020 for a week. The target for this event by continuously
driving focus on reducing energy usage, water and waste. An awareness slides and question survey both in dual language (English and Bahasa Melayu) involve Managers to brief to the team members via toolbox/MS Team and Manager/Executive/Supervisor/operator to complete the Environment Survey.
7. My commitment shown after received employee survey by capturing the data, analysis, compile and compute final report summary. Survey reports show the results 100 % involvement Leadership/ Manager/Executive/Supervisor/ Operator and 24%, 40% and 20% of employee understand reducing energy usage, water and waste.
8. As resolution from the survey, my team drive the Environmental Kaizen at departments focusing on basic, elimination of leaks- water, pneumatic air, oil and reducing on use of plastics / papers, recycle or reuse of materials and reduce energy -electricity. Achievement in 2020 (Comparison based on Ratio of Production vs Ratio for 2020 against 2019 Baseline Data) electricity reduced by 6.6%, water increased by 3%, domestic waste reduced by 9.4%, schedule waste reduced by 27% and GHG reduced by 8.8%.
9. Furthermore, being part of a SHE team required to involve in Environmental monthly meeting, SHE monthly meeting, Environmental Committee Quarterly meeting, SHE Committee Meeting, SHE Weekly meeting and SHE Management Review meeting. 80% of meetings spent for solving problems.
10. As a data compiler for Environment Sustainability, my skills are proven as the team being assist, support and overview with Engineering Manager (Electricity, GHG and Water Management),
1. Served as an Intern with Health, Safety and Environmental Department at Utropolis, Glenmarie and
Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, Sepang. Responsible for construction high rise building; a hotel and serviced apartment and responsible for construction for low rise building; Terraced House/SuperLink.
2. Responsible as safety supervisor on site - Lead the team on assessing various safety hazards and determining the likelihood of an accident occurring.
3. Member of Safety and Health Committee (SHC) - promote safety campaign, assist to be safety auditor
and site walk with all personnel and trade. My commitment shown for the preparation of slides of any
non-conformance issues and reflected into the Notification of Immediate Corrective Action Required
(ICAR) related to environment and safety hazards.
4. As a document controller to ensure documentation meets all the requirements, monthly report every
end of each month, monthly Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) program and preparing SHC
meeting slides and minutes.
5. Involve in external audit for Safety and Health Assessment System in Construction (SHASSIC). In
order to successfully meets all the requirements of the standard, my commitment to ensure
housekeeping, information display updated, records updated and people availability to make the audit
go smoothly. My achievement shown there was no major issue identified in the audit.
6. Involve in Environmental audit by Department of Environment (DOE) - As a document controller,
documentation meets all the requirements of the standard and there was no major issue identified in the audit.
7. Participated in safety inspections regarding tower cranes (hammer head) performed by Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) - All documentation meet requirements and the inspection
8. Joined MBSA inspection - involve in site walk inspection and provide documentation. There was no
major issue identified in the audit.
9. ESH daily inspection - PPE mandatory, following environmental issue on oil spillage from mobile
crane and barbending machines supervising the scheduled waste store and inventory safety store to ensure site in good and safe condition.
10. Conduct inspection on machinery for Subcontractor & monitor Subcontractor performance especially
on safety matters.
Projects / Achievements:
1) Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC) training based on the Construction Industry
Standard (CIS 7) - Having completed and passed the CIS 7 Assessor Course, awarded with Certificate of Training.
2) Safety and Health Assessment System in Construction (SHASSIC) training based on the Construction
Industry Standard or CIS 10:2008 - Having completed and passed the CIS 10 Assessor Course,
awarded with Certificate of Training.
3) Rigging and slinging Paramount Property Construction Internal Training - Understanding for a 'Safety
Critical' job as the effects of an accident can be a major hazard.
4) Working at Height Internal Training Paramount Property Construction - Safety Harness Training to help understand the hazard and risk working at height and how to prevent from falling accident.
5) Field experience in conducting Industrial Hygiene assessment and Hazard Identification, Risk