Ability to work under pressure
Effective time management
Team player Ability to multitask
Be responsible for the execution of the risked-based audit approach
and lead audit teams of 3 5 members during fieldwork
- Oversaw a team of 4 5 people working on several external audit
projects and provided guidance to team members
- Supervised teams of up to 4 staff auditors through the planning,
testing and reporting phases of audit engagements
- Performed analytics of audit client's data based on their business
nature to support the audit procedures
- Dealt with diversified personnel including personnel from the admin
department to the top management.
Coordinated the audit team 5 people) under the supervision of the
- Worked independently on audit of small, medium and large
- Assisted the audit senior in finalization of the audit reports
- Dealt with personnel with diversified positions during the course of the audit.
Prepared detailed workings and statistics on individual clinic
- Assisted in budget preparation for the Healthcare division.
- Worked in a team of motivated individuals.
- Assisted in the preparation of analysis and reports on the healthcare
division for the Management Committee meetings.