I am a communication professionals and content specialist. I have background in journalism and public relations with 8 years experience. Currently, embarking in a role in property industry as a Real Estate Negotiator.
Looking for roles especially in journalism, digital media and digital marketing space.
• Focusing more on secondary property sales and rentals
• Also prospecting and doing sales for development projects Nest 2 and Residensi Wilayah
Similar roles as in Microsoft Malaysia, designation changed because of restructuring exercise.
• Curate content for news aggregator MSN Malaysia, including simple editing, selecting
photos and proofreading.
• Monitoring CTR/ CPV and coming up with strategies for better engagement using various
tools such as Chartbeat, Adobe Analytics and Power BI.
• Manage MSN Malaysia social media account, posting feed before the implementation of OxfordBlue, rectify if there are any issues on social media posts.
• Covered assignments on the field and follow-ups.
• Produce news for general, politics, crime, business and community/council desks.
• Specializing in council stories - hold two local authorities beat in the Klang Valley area.
• Manning the Hotline (public complaints) desk from time to time.
Responsible in writing political and issue-based news and features for news portal
• Handle media relations and prepare press kits.
• Handle editorial works for PUNB corporate magazine (planning, conducting interviews, writing, editing and sub-editing).
• Organize media junket and events.
• Write proposals and conduct research.
• Fulfilled four months practical training with NST Streets Desk and NST News Desk.
• Covered assignments on the field and follow ups.
• Wrote both published news and feature stories.