A diligent, hardworking, and highly intelligent bi-lingual Bachelor in Business Mathematics holder, minoring in Banking, with an experience in administration works and providing technical support for office and for employee. Proven myself to be able to perform multi task jobs, self-motivated, result-driven, and capable in working under pressure. Has good communication skills that enables good and strong relationship with the customers and employees. A motivated person who is willing to take any opportunities in any role as a platform to polish and enhance skills, as well as contributing positively towards the development of an organization.
A very flexible and well-adaptable to new role and new work environment, has good communication skills as well as good in time management. Eager to absorb as much knowledge and insight as possible in the pursuance of career goals, a fast learner and a team person that has a strong sense of responsibility.
• Organizing and scheduling meeting appointments
• Assist colleague in training programme and training the new intake
• In charge on broadcasting information, news and promotion from the management and outsiders to the employees
• Provide administrative and support services to the Corporate Affairs' staffs
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Responsible in checking and receiving stocks
• Perform duties by keeping tracks of inventory on the planogram
• Communicate with customers in promoting certain products and promoting Watson's card to new members
• Perform and responsible for till accountability
• Providing administrative support as needed
• Other related administration works