Areas of Interest
• Restocked office supplies and retrieved files for
2016-06 - Internship Intellectual Property
2016-08 Gideon Tan Razali Zaini, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• Sorting and organizing materials such as physical
files, tracking spreadsheets and reports.
• Assisting conveyancing matters such as Perfection of
012 299 6254
Charge and/or Transfer, Discharge of Charge and Sale and Purchase Properties.
• Going to Land Offices at Shah Alam, Petaling to email@example.com
conduct presentations of discharge, transfer and charge.
• Serving customers/clients in a friendly, efficient https://www.linkedin.com/i
manner following outlined steps of service. n/eric-liew-44a856103
• Actively listened to customers/clients, handled Attributes
concerns quickly and escalated major issues to Partners. Organised
Excel in Microsoft
• Maintained excellent attendance record, Document vetting
consistently arriving to work on time. Legal Research & Analysis
• Preparing and furnishing quotations and note of Responsible
charges for clients' payment. Integrity
• Executed Legal Aid duties under the program of Client Engagement
Dock Briefing at the Kuala Lumpur High Court. Adaptable
• Assisting in translation work for the convenience of Mandarin speaking clients.
Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Bahasa Malaysia
• Assisting in drafting legal letters for lawyers.
• Keeping physical files and digitized records
organized for easy updating and retrieval by lawyer.
• Doing clerical tasks such as filing, copying and distributing mails.