My name is Nur Adnin Binti Ab Wahab. I am a fresh graduate from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Degree in BSc (Hons) Sports Science. I have experience in event organizing and marketing during my undergraduate study and internship at Health Unit UiTM, Campus Arau Perlis. My experience during my internship at National Sports Institute, as a customer service representative, and coach has nurtured me to be able to handle pressure when handling a group of people and interacting with people at different levels. In addition, I have gained management and social skills by through various job experiences in different industry, since teenage.
● Assist in clinical duties
● Assigned to assist including ECG, dressing, ultrasound therapy, conducting test, and dispensing of medication.
● Inventories duties including monitoring stock levels.
● Organize and manage "1000 steps" program and aerobic dance program for UiTM staff to promote health and physical awareness activities.
● Responsible for generating event timeline, meeting schedule, and help to manage the project planning and approval process.
● Responsible as event photographer, event promotion through digital and conventional, preparing detailed proposal and reports for budget, venues, timeline and approval for event.
● Manage and coordinate supplier and all event logistics.
● Manage all pre event planning, staff, and delegating work.
● Plan and lead aerobic based exercise program.
● Liaise with UiTM student affairs department, Health Unit personnel, and Treasurer for event approval, budget, and to publicise and promote the event.
● Oversee and handled troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
Sport Coaching For School Program, SMK Syed Sirajuddin, Arau, Perlis.
Attached to Talent Development Center
Assigned to conduct testing for data collection for Champion's Compass program for youth athlete (16 years old).
● Preparing and assisting program proposal, report and documentation.
● Preparing equipment as per the list of required n testing and assessment.
● Demonstrate test in sequence and using a clear and simple language
● Maintained a detailed record of participant data in Microsoft Excel.
● Maintained a high energy and positive relationship with participant.
● Assigned to assist in "Talent Outreach" program launching at Merlimau Melaka and Keningau, Sabah
● Assisting in report preparation.
● Managing participant data.
● Responsible in office administration function including handling correspondences.
● Responsible in general task and file management including making copies and faxing essential documentation as required by top management.
● Carried out presentation on "Relative Age Effect" at NSI continues education lecture series.
Aerofithon, UiTM Campus Arau, Perlis.