Pre-school teacher with 7 years experience in early childhood education and be admin in
preschool. Motivated to help children to become happy, healthy and well-behaved. Teacher who
develops curriculum with a child's biological, cognitive and socio-emotional processes in mind.
Committed to the healthy maturation of every child involved. Excited to lead child appropriate
activities filled with fun. Areas of expertise includes arts, music and dance activities. As a teacher
committed to each child's successful cognitive, physical and emotional progress. Recognizes that
the first few years of a child's life are highly formative and influential. Adopts a nurturing and
encouraging approach to child guidance.
• Adapt at working with special needs children.
• Basic clerical knowledge
• Certified pre-school teacher
• Cert Academy
• English phonics (Level 1-4)
NO 1-10, JALAN SERI AUSTIN 1/1,
TAMAN SERI AUSTIN, 81100 SKUDAI, JOHOR.
• Worked with interdisciplinary team members to evaluate children's' progress and recommend
appropriate learning plans.
• Fostered reasoning and problem solving through active exploration games and activities.
• Monitored children's educational progress with individual charts and files.
• Sanitized toys and play equipments each day to maintain safety and cleanliness.
• Identified signs of emotional and developmental problems in children and reported to parents.
• Allowed ample outdoor discovery time each day.
• Used classroom observations to create written assessments of children's performance.
• Nurtured a supportive learning environment that was often used as a model for other classrooms.
Senior head teacher.. Response to handle preschool if principal not around..