Recent corporate communication graduate from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) who just recently completed her internship at PETRONAS.
My experience during internship has taught me to master Quality Control, enhance my video editing skills and design. Am currently seeking for entry-level job opportunities related to Corporate Communication, Public Relations and Marketing to help me flourish my skills and knowledge into building my career.
- Performed Quality Control for PETRONAS Technical Standards (PTS) and PETRONAS Technical Guidelines (PTG) throughout 20 weeks of internship.
- Appointed as Admin to handle and keep track of all PTG/PTS related work.
- Developed montage from scratch for department and inter-department level on P4R Workshop and Remote Autonomous Operation using Adobe Premiere Pro and Canva.
- Designed presentation pack for upcoming project using Canva.
- Liaised with technical writers for PTS native files' data extraction.
- Prepared email invitation for team's meeting to discuss on the deliberation of work.
- Managed data entry for PTS progress report in Microsoft Excel and published PTS in PETRONAS Doc Tracking.
- Performed Portfolio Tagging and mapping of PTS related documents according to its own Skill Group.
- Assisted in reporting progress for SPARTA project and assigned as leader to delegate tasks among other practical trainees as well as to monitor their work progress.