To applied knowledge in PhD and master level to reality not only theoretically, and to look for an opportunity to apply professional skills and contribute to the society.
1. Responsible to task given.
2. Highly inquisitive.
3. Good communication and collaboration skill.
4. Highly competent.
5. Well organized
6. Self motivated.
7. Enthusiastic and optimistic.
8. Cheerful and pleasant.
9. Ability to associate with people from different levels.
10. Balance self confidence.
11. Willingness to learn and improve my limitations
1. Lecture to student in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programme.
2. Interviewing course applicants.
3. Lecture planning, preparation and research.
4. Contact and teaching time with students
5. Checking and assessing students' work.
6. Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work.
7. Invigilating examinations.
8. Attending staff meetings (Department, Faculty, Senate).
9. General administration.
10. Writing research proposals, papers and other publications.
11.Reading academic journals.
12. Supervising PhD students and research staff.
13. Managing research budgets.
14. Attending and speaking at conferences and seminars.
15. Preparing bids for funding for departmental research projects.
1. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings among state entrepreneur.
2. Planning and preparing presentations with state entrepreneur.
3. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
4. Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
5. Writing reports to providing management with feedback
1. The development of entrepreneurship among agent in every branch.
2. Legal protection of business and copyright.
3. Development of scientific, methodological and educational materials.
4. Quality control of the provision of services by industry.
5. Certification, licensing of business trainers to agent.
1. Lecture to student in Diploma Business Management on franchise programme Universiti Putra Malaysia with Kolej Shahputra, Kuantan, Pahang. Subject teach: Principle of Management, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Principle of Entrepreneurship