To acquire valuable knowledge and skills to complement those that I have learnt from college and work place; to be an asset to my employer by contributing my skills, ideas with continuous learning, growth and development as an individual as well as in a team.
Address R-20-6 Kondo D'Aman Ria, Jln PJU 1A/41, Ara Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently I have just finished my project in upgrading and designing part of my college's website portal. I am a creative and outgoing person who loves to think and create new things. I can handle both big and small projects depending on the project workload. I am not too keen in taking risk though never afraid to try new things if I have the right people to partner with. I am not really into hanging out with friends but I am a group-oriented individual. I can carry some responsibilities when I am working in a company.
➢ Web Development Fundamentals HTML5 and CSS3.
➢ Web Programming: PHP Fundamentals.
➢ Programming Fundamentals.
➢ Programming: ASP. NET MVC 5 Fundamentals.
➢ Programming: ASP. NET MVC 5 Intermediate.
➢ Responsive Web Development: Bootstrap.
➢ Programming: C# Programming.
➢ Programming: C# Object Oriented.
➢ Programming: Visual Programming.
➢ Analysis and Design of IS.
➢ Database Application Programming.
➢ Database Administration: My SQL.
➢ PC Hardware technology and assembly.
➢ Printer troubleshoot and maintenance.
➢ Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10 Installation.
➢ PC Hardware troubleshoot and maintenance.
➢ Laptop troubleshoot and maintenance.
➢ Microsoft XP & 7 support and troubleshoot.
➢ Windows 7 support and deployment.
➢ Computer Network configuration and troubleshoot.
➢ Computer Server installation and configuration.
Selangor, website development.
• Created student portal using PHP and NET.Beans.
• Log in registration using PHP and NET.Beans.
• Documentation and report for the website.
• Presentation of the project.
• Research for coding resources for references.
• Using Notepad ++ for coding.
• Inserting Google maps into the website.
• Updating the website.
Trainee, Computer Technician, Computer/IT (Hardware).
• Learned how to troubleshoot, reformatted and installed windows 7 on PC computers.
• Keyed in KPI Data Entry for various locations of where CTC colleagues were deployed to.
• Learned how to package and test Laptops before shipping them out to the customers.