Meticulous Senior Accountant focused on improving company financial operations and streamlining processes using effective leadership, planning and decision-making abilities. Expert in managing schedules, directing the team, and overseeing monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing while ensuring adherence to SOX and Compliance guidelines. Well-versed in US GAAP, transactionals, ledger updates and report writing. Exceptional interpersonal, communication and multitasking abilities.
• Senior Accountant and Process Subject Matter Expert responsible for continuous improvement initiatives and global DTP update and implementation, process standardization, leads subprocess clusters and trains accountants. Manges the overall subprocess operations by assigning daily tasks to the team. Oversees automation initiatives (SAP, Oracle, JDE, WinShuttle, Blackline, report templates).
• Transitioned and managed 15 Latin America Fixed Assets companies from Colombia to J&J Global Services Manila.
• Lead the US Federal Tax Package Reporting for Fixed Assets while performing ERP enhancements with testing and validation.
• SOX/Compliance champion for Fixed Assets managing both internal and external audit inquiries. Provides training and overview to new hires specific to Compliance process and Fixed Assets management overview.
• Performs end-to-end Fixed Assets reports, reconciliation, analysis, and review.
• Assists Team Lead in overseeing operations, setting deadlines, creating calendars, monitoring SLA, resolving issues, Adhocs and admin tasks.
• Performs timely reporting of daily credit analysis and developed global DTPs to standardize and simplify the New Business process.
• Increased business partnering and collaboration especially for new accounts. Highly involved on the system and project testing for Collateral Management - New Business process.