• Designing of Complete MEP services for Buildings, mall and Plants with engineering facilities.
• Designing of Complete HVAC, Plumbing, fire fighting and Drainage System for Buildings.
• Site Inspection and co-ordination of complete MEP Works.
• Reviewing and approval of Workshop Drawings.
• Having regular meeting with Client and Contractors for smooth running of the Project.
• Preparing submittals for getting Quotations for all MEP work.
• Calling for tender, nominating contractors for the project.
• Familiar with all authorities' rules and regulations.
● Electrical Drawings, Planning of Projects, Erection & Maintenance, along with BMS system.
● Both practical as well as theoretical knowledge of Different Electrical Instruments.
● Working more efficiently and productively so that maximum output comes.
● Managing work control, planning, infrastructure, facilities support and plant operations.
● Assists and coordinates service contracts for building systems.
● Wet and dry well installation of pump ,VDS,,pump rigs, injector station and booster sets.
● Proper maintain of laboratory clean room- with HEPA filter and carbon filter to maintain contamination and humidity.
● Resolves problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction.
● Assist with the operation and maintenance of the heating and cooling systems (HVAC) to ensure proper environment for space occupants.
● Provide CMMS(computerized maintenance management system) Support and Training.
● Gas detection system with alarming monitoring inside clean room.
● Assist with creating Key Performance Indicators that can be utilized to track facility performance and identify when issues occur.
● Assists with planning scheduled service interruptions with leadership and collaborates with senior leadership to resolve emergent interruptions.
● Preparation of SOPs and Method statements as required.
● Troubleshooting experience of HT/LT Motors, MCC Panels, HT/LT Switchgears, AC Drives, Stacker Cum Reclaimed Machines, EOT Cranes, HT/ LT Cable Work, Electrical Luminaries & Different types of Elect. Instruments.
● Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Instrumentations like Gas detection, Limit Switches, Transmitters, Pneumatic Valves, Load cells, Level Switches etc.
Government of Mozambique, Porto nacala
● Monitor employee work performance annually through a performance review for assigned employees.
● Assist in scheduling of work and purchase supplies as necessary.
● Provided strong leadership and technical expertise to maintain existing procedures and continuously improvement.
● Resolved maintenance problems (package unit)& Pumping Station of drainage system
● Recommended measures to improve conditions and operations of machines and equipment.
● Maintained records and tracked work orders, spare parts and maintenance history of equipment and more through computerized system.
● Designed and documented manuals to simplify work for future maintenance departments..
● Repaired/replaced equipment to ensure proper functioning.
● Works to provide plant maintenance within the budgetary parameters of the department
● Manages projects, in collaboration with the General Manager, Client and contractors within the scope of the maintenance budget.
● Performs initial orientation/training, assessment of development and follow up training
● In collaboration with the Managers, departmental supervisors and lead hands, establishes business plans.
● Provides ongoing training and development programs for all service personnel with follow up and evaluation.
● Continuously evaluate service provider performance for compliance with service contracts and established company performance standards.
● A various Hospital, and large Buildings water drainage including pumping station.
● Effective solution for dredging and dewatering sediment control.
● Assigning tasks, establishing and enforcing standards of conduct and performance in the work environment.
● Manages contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance and administration.
● Provides performance related feedback and formal evaluations for plant technicians.
● Using established employee selection guidelines, assists in hiring of plant personnel.
● Inspecting and auditing in-process and completed work, to ensure work meets SOW and quality standards.
● Identify opportunities for improvement and review with the Manager.
● up and evaluation.
● Conduct a comprehensive work for execution of chilled water pipeline,chiller,cooling tower of the current facilities O&M program and create a framework to improve the overall O&M of the current program.
● Provide leadership and hands-on experience that drives the implementation of an enhanced program.
● Able to analyze and assess site operations, assets and current preventative maintenance (PM) practices to ensure a complete and reliable PM program is accurately reflected in the CMMS system.
● A proven track record of managing and increasing building efficiency.
● A passion for operating a building that is a model for sustainability.
● Knowledge of principles and processes involved in supporting Operations & Maintenance (O&M) responsibilities at an overseas facility.
● Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services
● Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
02/2001 - 06/2003
Experienced in Central Plant, Package unit and Split Air-conditioning unit installation works, also comprising planning, scheduling, Co-coordinating with main Clients, contractors, Sub-contractors, interacting with consultants, Heat Load Estimation (HAP-Carrier), Equipment selection, Duct Design & Sizing (ASHRAE, BS, SMACNA, DW 144/142/141/171 etc), CHW Pipe Design & Sizing (BS, ASHRAE), ESP Calculation, Pump Head Calculation, Workshop Drawing & Material Submittal preparation, Materials & Fittings take off and Execution of Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Air Handling Unit with Heat Recovery Wheel, Fan Coil Units, Ventilation Fans, Air washers, Air Curtains, Package Unit, Chillers, CHW Pumps, BMS Control and Control Valves etc.
Plumbing (Water Supply, Drainage and Storm water):-
Workshop Drawing and material submittal Preparation, Pump Head calculations, Pump, water Heater and sanitary items selection, loading Unit Calculations & Pipe Sizing, Materials, Fittings and Valves quantity take off and Execution of Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Water supply Pipeline, Drainage Pipe Line, Storm Water Pipeline, Water Tank, Water Heater, Booster Pump, Transfer Pump, Sump Pump and controls etc.
Fire Fighting (Sprinkler System, Hose reel and Clean):-
Workshop Drawing Preparation, Pump Head calculation, Materials, Fittings & Valves quantity take off, Execution of Installation, Testing & Commissioning of GI Pipeline, Sprinkler, Hose reel, Dry Risers, Wet Risers, Foam System, Halogenated Extinguishing Agent Systems & Fire Pumps (Diesel Pump, Jockey Pump & Electric motor Pump) as per Civil Defense Regulations & standard).
● Handling of electrical load as per requirement.
● Erection HT & LT transmission line & sub-station (33KV).
● To co-ordinate with Electrical Contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
● To provide the entire electrical solutions as per requirement.
● To maintain the DPR.
● To check the entire work as according to approved drawings.
● To co-ordinate with MPSEB for all electrical approvals.
• Assisting the General Manager in the Project Work from the beginning stage till the submission.
• Detailed study of scope of work, Specification, Equipment Schedule and BOQ (Tender) etc.
• Design of Mechanical System in two step(65% Design and 99% Design)
• Design Submission and Preparation of Design and Analysis Report to submit the client.
• Pump Head and ESP calculation for Pump & AHU selection respectively.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities and floating the enquiries to the venders.
• Mobilization of manpower for execution of the project.
• Preparation of Workshop Drawing and Material submittal for consultant approval.
• Preparation of Daily & Weekly program based on one month look ahead program.
• Preparation of Daily, Weekly and One Month progress report.
• Preparation of the detailed Site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings.
• Preparation of Work Method Statement as per specification and standard norms.
• Supervision of installation of HVAC, Plumbing & Firefighting items as per standard norms.
• Floating Request for Inspection of installations to Consultant and rectifying if any snag works / comments.
• Floating request to consultant for material inspection as per submittals and specification.
• Coordination with all other services like Architectural & Electrical, etc towards successful completion of project.
• Coordinating with Architect / Contractors during the execution of the project.
• Attending the weekly site meeting with consultant and sub contractors.
• Preparation of appropriate documents for handing over the Project (Mechanical Services).
Daily workforce scheduling to choose and performance appraisal for ,discipline action and counseling.
Safety culture with environmental protection to provide safe work facilities to all employees with safe and clean working environments.