A highly organized and Hard-working individual looking for a responsible position to gain practical
experience and to lead the organization to the path of success and grow along with it in team spirit and
provide relevant and reliable information to the management for its growth.
Proficiency level: 0 - Poor, 10 - Excellent
Bahasa Malaysia Spoken: 9 Written: 9
English Spoken: 8 Written: 8
Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
1. Prepared and submitted daily progress Report. 2. Updated drawing index. 3. Updated equipment report. 4. Copy, Compile and filling new incoming drawing. 5. Prepared, compile and filling material purchase request. 6. Compile and Filling all the incoming delivery order. 7. Key-in Support log and find the heat number before Submit the daily progress report (Support) to request for Inspection (RFI) to Qc department.
Hyundai Melaka Refinery Diesel Euro5 Project
1. Daily updated manpower status record. 2. Request new manpower from agent. 3. Setting an interview session between new staff and employer. 4. Prepare offer letter and agreement letter for new Direct staff. 5. Compile and filling all new manpower document
6. Check and arrange the availability for the short briefing for new staff and manpower. 7. Request the e-vetting for new workers. 8. Request VMS and temporary entrance from MRCSB security for new worker and visitor.
9. Arrange the Ogsp class for new worker. 10. Prepare the confirmation letter for new worker and prepare the release letter for resign workers.
1. Weekly submitted the report to HR department regarding the attendance manpower. 2. Update manpower data record. 3. Arrange any related training for new worker ex. Ogsp and confine space training . 4. Request the e-vetting for new workers. 5. Request VMS and temporary entrance from MRCSB security for new worker and visitor. 6. Prepare and submit the timesheet worker for payroll. 7. Collect on new applicant and informed employees of their hiring status. 8. Compile and filling the transmittal document as a proof submitted document to MRCSB from hadid engineering (M) Sdn Bhd.
Tittle: Provision of Engineering Supply, Fabrication, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning For fire Water Piping at PSR-1 Fire Water Ring and foam piping, Fire Water Piping, Portable Water Piping And Hydrant at Jetty Area for PSR-1 Rejuvenation Project Phase 1B.
1. Planning for Indirect Material like Engineering Part, Chemical and Commodity items. 2. Weekly to monthly reporting the departmental inventory for Indirect material. 3. Daily routine process the purchase order inter department according to purchasing procedure. 4. Thoroughly checking an invoicing that provide from suppliers and key-in into the system (SAP system). 5. Dealing inter-department in completion of the order. 6. Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis. 7. Negotiate the price given by supplier to get the best price and best quality. 8. Familiar with Compliance and regulations for GST implementation through learning by doing. Trained in handling situation with problem solving skill and well noted on Inventory reporting standard in the organization.