I am Muhammad Arif bin Ghazali graduated from Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) have the experience in working as Quality Assurance Trainee in TNB Labs Sdn Bhd for 3 months. Throughout the training, I had successfully assisted the QA Engineer to reduce the workload by finishing the technical evaluation of 3 electrical products in a week. Furthermore, I had also successfully assisted the engineer to make the documentation for the evaluated product for future reference. Currently, I am undergoing Protege Trainee in Sime Darby Industrial (Tractors Petroleum Services) as the assistant to the Project and Sales engineer simultaneously. During the period, I had successfully contributed by finding the market opportunity for the company to market their engine product locally. Also, I had found the platform for the company to market their services as the manufacturer in Malaysia. In terms of skills, I am a detail-oriented person and a hardworking candidate to achieve my target. Therefore, I believe, with these skills, I can help the company I worked in to perform all the tasks assigned to me at my best quality.
Successfully found the opportunity to market the product to the vendors through the research on SEDA
(Sustainable Energy Development Authority) website through the market study in Malaysia on Biogas and Hydropower energy.
• Acquired a reasonable price on the particular equipment by dealing with specific vendors on the price of the electrical items.
• Assisted in writing and sending emails for the asking price on the electrical components related to the project.
• Attended in client meetings to resolve conflicts and best serve clients' needs.
• Successfully verified the product compliance by carrying out evaluation of two product in each week to assist on
reducing the workload of Quality Engineer.
• Assisted the engineer in documenting the quality technical evaluation in compliance with TNB and corporate
• Successfully found the technical issue and reported the findings to the engineer with collaboration of other trainee
on reviewing and validating the SGP Online application platform.
• Diagnosed the technical specification by reviewing product details and type test report for compliance status.
• Conducted research studies for the inspected product and to do presentation for the study outcomes to the engineer.