Advancing to 9th year of working experience in quality assuranse role of various scopes like
supplier quality management, manufacturing line, customer handling. I am looking for a
challenging position with opportunity to grow in a well-established company where I would be
able to use and enhance my skills and knowledge with dynamic leadership and strategic
management towards betterment of the company.
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
• Major Role as Plant Bosch Coordinator engage with Directors and GM level in dealing with Germany Customers and collaborate with Italian & France colleagues.
• Involve in major quality issue and act as be referral for specific requirements
• Coordinate change approval from customer, machines qualifications & approvals
• Engage technical discussions for qualification of projects, machines automations, and processes change.
• Play QA role for Molding processes for the plant including QFP, PSO, Hi Quad, BGA,
SOIC, PSSO line.
• Act as 8D coach and trainer
• Coordinate all root cause investigation and corrective actions for customer complaints
using 8D methodology for all molding related issues
• Lead a team of direct staff in QA gates to ensure the detectability effectiveness of Quality Control.
• Support customer audits and visits.
• Involve in planned projects for approval and change approval from customer for
company improvement & innovations
• Conduct regular line audit as well VDA6.3 Process Audit to make sure compliance and the quality standard is maintained as per customer satisfaction.
Batu berendam, Melaka, Malaysia
It is a leading producer of advanced electronics ceramic products such as power chips, chip
resistors, power inductors & etc. My major tasks as follows:
• Review In-process quality control
• Drive mainly on corrective action and Improvement plan activities for Japanese and Chinese
customers quality requirements related to advanced electronics ceramics products
• Feedback abnormalities found for corrective action to Section Head and call for meeting
related PIC for major approach.
• Review and validate new machine and process.
• Monitor performance and train of visual inspection operators.
• Achievement: Awarded 20% increment, for improving online buyoff system for easy
monitoring and reduce paper usage and data storing.
• Lead and manage subordinate with clear objective and job functions from in-process QA
until Outgoing QA.
• Work and liaise with other internal dept. such as production, sales, PC to meet the customer
requirement and specification.
• Organize and conduct in-house quality training for QAQC staffs as well as operators.
Ulu Tiram, Johor Bharu
Prime Subcontrator for Dyson products of Bladeless fan & Vacuum cleaners
• Involve in the establishment of Quality plan of supplier, review and approve the quality plan
• Monitor quality of assembly input from supplier to meet customer requirements. (Commodity - Electrical, PCB boards, Motors, wire & connectors and filters, injection moulding parts)
• Liaise with customer and internal departments when there are dispute in supplier quality.
• Responsible to review supplier corrective action 8D, deviation approval, FA analysis and periodic supplier feedback,
• Perform on-site process audit at suppliers to ensure in efficiency and effectiveness of CA,
evaluate supplier quality system and process.
• Drive development and improvement for supplier below performance - QCC
• Review monthly supplier quality related reports and scorecard.
• Review NCM parts to be return or scrap
Project Involved (Customer): Dyson products such Bladeless fans AM06, AM07, AM08, Air
blade hand dryers AB14 and Vacuum cleaners.