• Secured an average of 10 rental agreements per the term of contract reaching monthly target.
• Contracted with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Verified that 100% of tenant complaints and reports are resolved promptly and appropriately to maintain the company rate above 4 stars.
• Processed payments and documented account charges for financial accuracy and transparency.
• Assigned under a sub-unit (Integrity unit) of HR department.
• Expertly handled all office duties while multitasking and providing exceptional customer service
while answering busy phone lines and preparing memos and letters accurately.
• Adhered to protect employee infraction and government regulations regarding data oversight,
and confidentiality to promote overall information security in documentation disciplinary
• Kept physical files and digitized records organized for easy updating and retrieval by authorized
Completed point of sale transactions for an average of 100 daily customers amounting to approximately RM 3,000 per day.
• Audited toy merchandise inventories to maintain quality assurance in ensuring a maximum of only 0.7% defect rate.
• Verified that 100% of tenant complaints and reports are resolved promptly and appropriately.
• Accomplished financial objective by collecting rents.