AREAS OF EXPERTISE PROFILE SUMMARY
• Talented Quality Control Chemist with 3 years of expertise in Q. C. Dept. & maintain
quality parameters (ISO 9001: 2015 standards).
• Skilled in formulating & implementing production plans & schedules for manufacturing
Work Under Presser
of the products; efficiently managing quality control shifts & maintaining online
Attention to detail
• Proficient in completing tests and documenting information for reports while following
Repetitive Tasks safety protocols.
Health & Safety • Successful in communicating quality concerns and providing corrective actions to
Maintenance solve problems.
• Extensive knowledge of equipment operating principles and chemistry best practices.
MS Office, Internet Applications, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Doc.
Product: Gelatin, Glues, DCP(Dicalcium phosphate)
Key Result Areas
• Completed analysis of intermediate Pharmaceuticals and find various steps in the proces.
Maintain production according to ISO 9001:2008, (Quality, Food safety and HACCP) standards.
• Exhibited extreme attention to detail and quick learning abilities by memorizing all SOP for chemical analyses in a short
amount of time.
• Q.C. lab adheres to GMP, GHP, Safety & Hygiene standards including cleaning of all Instrument and equipment.
• Ability to work under great amounts of pressure and multitask duties within the lab on a daily basis.
• Also handle water analysis.
• Responsible for raw material and finish of testing goods.
• Providing technical support to Compounding and Production Departments.
• Assisted R&D Chemist with study of new beverage formulations.
• Responsible for completing all necessary paperwork, Certificates of Analysis for example, for each lab sample and approving batches for shipping.
• Maintain of cGLP norms in all respective areas. Sample, test and measure CIPs.
• Handling all the instrument in the fully function quality control lab.
Operating & calibration sophisticated instrument. like Spectrophotometer, Turbidity meter, PH meter, Conductivity meter,
Hydro meter, Viscosity meter, Hand refractometer, etc.
Maintain a record of all Q.C. instrument & documentation of all routine Q.C. activity like calibration, standardization,
Validation, Sample, log book report, review checking & daily check record of Q.C. Analysis.
Familiar with the testing procedure instrument.
Documented analytical testing records, lab-scale trials and lab evaluations.
Chemical Testing such as Calcium test, Chloride test, Transparency, Hydrogen peroxide test, Sulphur Dioxide test,
Viscosity Check, PET(Pre Extraction Test), Alkalinity test, etc.
Pest Control Department
Performed pest control services for various accounts; residential, commercial.
Inspected premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall and roof porosity and access to infested locations.
Spread or dust chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings or
wood, and over marshlands, ditches, and catch-basins.
Equipment Rodent Box, Sprayer, Fogging Machine, Glue trap, Fly Catcher, etc.
Water cycle (Anion Cation) water quality and strong chemical analysis skills and understanding of all EPA
rules and regulations regarding water safety. Has strong laboratory analysis skills and extensive knowledge of allowable levels.
Tested waste water for microorganisms and other contaminants during water processing cycles.
Kept abreast of all EPA rules and regulations regarding water safety
Maintained and calibrated all machines used in the laboratory.
Tested water supply for acceptable parts per billion of various metals and minerals.
Calibrated instruments and analyzed samples.
Wrote laboratory reports and submitted them.
Such as PH, TDS, Conductivity, Hardness, Chlorine, Chloride, Alkalinity, Calcium, Hydrogen peroxide,
Turbidity, SULPHITE, CAUSTIC, HCL, etc.