I completed my Degree in Medicine (MD) in Universitas Sumatera Utara, Medan, Indonesia. Prior to that, I did my pre-medical foundation at Sumy State Medical University, Ukraine. Upon gratuation, I joined as a medical intern ( House Officer) attached to Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (Ministry of Health). In the midst of intership, I opted for a career change.
I am currently the Property Manager cum Administrator of a medium density, high-rise residential building, Golf Vista Resort Homes, Ipoh, which is managed by Perbadanan Pengurusan Golf Vista Apartment. I single-handedly manage 3 blocks which comprises of 211 private units and 8 staffs.
• Manage staffs, staff's issues
• Employment of new staffs, to organize and conduct interview
• Improvise and refurbish premises; convert spaces for betterment and most use, beautify and liven premises
• Prepare and present maintenance reports
• Prepare minutes of meeting
• Liaise with contractors from all expertise ; electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, fire protection, roofing, etc
• Prepare salary invoices
• Handle basic accounting; work within budget, expense reduction, budget proposal
• Handle payments
• Handle defaulters
• Anticipate needs and requirements of residents, staffs, management committee
• Plan day-to-day and monthly tasks for staffs
• Obtain quotations for projects
• Manage crisis / break-downs
• Prepare notices, announcements, brochure
• Liaise with Management Committee in decision making
• Liaise with Government Organizations, Private Organizations and other Higher Authorities for guidance and inquiries
• Prepare official and formal letters
• Create a proper filing system
• Prepare SOPs, to ensure proper security, a proper system, etc
• Attend meetings/ conferences on behalf of company
• Prepare for AGM ; documents, forms, organize event
• Event planning
• Manage up to 50-60 patients a day; daily patient check up, check the reports of patients and progress on diseases, decide on treatment and further management of patients.
• Present patients' cases and assist the senior doctor and specialist during ward rounds, clinics and surgery.
• Communicate with patients and family members ; case investigation, disagreement, dissatisfactions, emotions
• Handle heavy loads of paper work with strict time constraints
• Handle stressful situations ; patient emergencies, perform CPR, convey patients' condition
• Communicate with other departments for investigation purposes and referrals
• Prepare and handle referrals, filings
• Handle long and odd working hours and oncalls.
• Help and work with other colleagues, nurses, lab assistants, etc