Hi, my name is Amandeep Singh currently working with Syarikat Pembenaan Yeoh Tiong Lay as Site Safety Supervisor. I am a multi-language speaker, discipline morally also safety and health aspect too. I have experiences in construction building, infrastructure, system and trackwork. I also have experience in high rise buildings. I am looking an opportunity in the other industries.
• Assist in supervising workers on site, monitoring of non-compliances, conducting toolbox meetings as well as advising on safety, health and risk control action of 10km ROW of KTM land.
• Carry out hazard risks measurements, JSA and HIRARC preparation, incidents and dangerous occurrences investigations and PPE inventory monitoring.
• Perform application of various permits to work covering digging, lifting, hot work, night work along with confined spaces.
• Involved as HSE internal auditor cross check sections to ensure the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Conduct inspections of machinery, scaffolding, power tools and fire extinguishers while providing first aid for cuts,
falls and minor injuries.
• Support the preparation of audit documents, larviciding and fogging activities along with preparation of appointment letters on Emergency Response Team and Safety and Health Committee meetings.
• Lead the implementation of COVID-19 procedures including liaising with clinics and labs for swab testing.
• Liaise with the Occupational & Health Department as well as public and private health agencies while attending site
visits and inspections by DOSH, CIDB, MOH and MOT.
• Render counselling and advice in ensuring effective utilization of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Minute the monthly Safety Committee Meeting to address non-compliances as well as safety and health issues.
• Introduce and update the practices in line with OSHA1994 and FMA1967 requirements.
• Deliver regular trainings including Prevention of Dengue, Working at Height, Safe Work Platform, Hot Work, Falling Object and Demonstration on Wearing Safety Harness in multi languages including Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi and Urdu to enhance the awareness of main contractors and subcontractors on safety & health.
• Register various training including CIDB along with KTMB 038, 039 & 040.