To be a key contributor to effective and strong customer relationship management in a
renowned and dynamic corporation.
Reporting to Operation Manager as well as occasionally to the Company Director and Vice
Director. Main responsibility is to lead and supervise a team of outbound staffs, foreign
workers and daily courier pickups. Responsible for the overall management and operational
support of outbound logistics of SPF KITCHEN CONCEPT SDN BHD.
Occasionally will assist and cover for Customer Service Assistant Manager during his
absence regarding claims of lost items / cross-checking orders with e-commerce platform
• Responsible for liaising with couriers as well as oversee smooth operation of consignments going out of warehouse
• Troubleshoot problematic orders with Lazada and Shopee Malaysia
• Arranging outbound transportation with couriers daily
• In charge of overseeing warehouse outbound operations especially in picking and packing line
• Assigning orders according to suitable couriers based on weight, shipping fees and distance.
• Monitoring daily offline-pickup invoices at warehouse
• Keeping track of returned shipments and missing parcels with couriers.
• Manages warehouse own driver's delivery routes as well as keeping the logistics
fleets excel files up-to-date
• Follow ups on any system problems with the warehouse management system (e- wms) teams.
• Follow up with Lazada Malaysia to update any troubled shipments to 'delivered' when
• Oversee smooth operations of outbound shipments to maintain "Ship on Time" (SOT)
date does not fall under 80%.
• Oversee smooth operations of outbound shipments to maintain a minimum of service
level agreement (SLA) breach as possible.
• Managing daily outbound operations from the warehouse
• Liaising with daily carrier / courier services
• Updating driver daily deliveries file on excel
• Managing daily invoice for operations and logistics
• Assigning carrier / courier services accordingly on ewms (e-warehouse managing system)
• Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards
• Perform tasks within a timely manner
• Contribute to Kitchen revenue through effective food cost control
• Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
• Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
• Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
• Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working
• Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety
• Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
• Meet all health and hygiene requirements
• Be environmentally aware
• Help prepare ingredients and do any tasks the chef de partie needs assistance with.
• Receive regular deliveries of fresh ingredients and the commis chef will usually be
there early to help carry and unpack.
• Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
• Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials
to complement tutoring
• Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support
sessions for small groups of students
• Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or
learn new tutoring techniques.
• Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
• Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as
classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
• Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.