I had started my career 4.5 years of corporate international trading business in Japanese multinational company and 24.5 years of automation controls sales management which consists of automation components & factory automation for direct/indirect sales channels in Japanese multinational company.
Now, I am looking for a job opportunity because I strongly believe I am still be able & capable to work aggressively & independently based on my past working experiences, exposures, knowledge, skills & networks in sales & marketing professional with a highly demonstrated extensive working history at multinational company and also highly skilled people management professional in dealing with direct & indirect business channels activities.
1) Managing Sales & Business Development Team.
2) Monitoring IT & Marketing Support Team.
3) Assisting the CEO for IPO (company listing).
Left reason is I were forced to leave during probation period due to the company financial crisis caused by economic downturn since it was affected by Covid19 outbreaks.
Key Responsibility: -
1) Sales Team Leader of Automation Controls System Department.
2) Appointed as Member of the Information Security Forum, Risk Management & Compliance Workplace Leader and Trade Control window of Sales & Business Operation.
In my past employment from 1995 ~ 2013 of Panasonic Electric Works (M) Sdn. Bhd., I have been taking care of four portfolios: -
1) Head of Automation Components Department on 1995 ~ 2010.
2) Head of Electrical Construction Material Business Unit on 2010 ~ 2012.
3) The Advisor for Automation Controls Business Unit which consists of Automation Components Department & Factory Automation Department on 2010 ~ 2013.
4) Managing the Sales Support Department which consists of several functions like: Inside Sales Support, Shipping & Inventory Control, Information System Support, Information Security Management, Security Trade Control, Human Resource Management, Portal Web System, Office’s utilities. New functions under progress are Material Control Management, Legal Risk Management, SOX and ISO27001 on 2010 ~ 2013.
5) The Committee Manager of Information Security Management & Legal Management on 2010 ~ 2013.
Left reason is I have accepted the Mutual Separation Scheme (MSS) that offered by the company.
Key Responsibility: -
1) Sales & Marketing of various kind of industrial raw material likes Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Plastic, Foam Polystyrene, Chemical, etc & Handling of ordering import of machineries & components to Matsushita manufacturing groups & sub-contractor companies, follow-up by giving after sales service.
2) Controlling the ordering & delivery, Improving the purchasing system, Set-up a stock operation & etc.
3) Promoting & Organizing import & export business between Malaysia & Japan.
4) Managing & Expanding current business & Establishing new business for Malaysia & to other overseas market.
Left reason is I have accepted the better prospective that offered by the another company.