My name is Dhiviya A/P Ramesh from Aberystwyth University, student of Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business and Management with Law. I am writing this as I am seeking for career opportunity in this organization as I believes that this organization manage to provide me such working experience.
Furthermore, I would like to experience the working culture, behavior and method as I literally will improve my personal skills to serve the company better in the future.
In addition I have done my internship as a management trainee and to my extensive office experience, I have strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for any related position.
I am particularly excited to start my duty on 1st June 2021 since my degree will be on 21st May 2021 once I have been accepted by an organization.
• Responsibilities of exam invigilator
• To assist the Chief Invigilator with all aspects of exam distribution by arriving 30 minutes
before the commencement of the exam.
• To instruct students as they enter the exam room to leave any unauthorized aids (backpacks, study notes, textbooks, etc.) at the front of the exam room.
• To circulate throughout the exam room when writing begins, to insure against academic
• To assist the Chief Invigilator in taking attendance.
• To assist with monitoring the traffic to the washrooms during the exam.
• To deliver additional answer booklets to students as required.
• To assist with monitoring traffic and noise level outside the exam room.
• To collect exam papers and booklets from students.
• Responsibilities of Barista and Cashier
• Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions,
and accepting orders and payments.
• Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee
beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
• Packaging food and beverages for sale.
• Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation
techniques to improve food quality.
• Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
• Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team.
• Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
• Responsibilities of CCE:
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
• Management and resolve customer complaints
• Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Process orders, forms, and application
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Upsell products and services
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned