I have 8 years working experience in IT field and master in datacenter management
and facilities .i am a person which can work in less supervision and able to take any kind of task given even if the task is impossible to resolve. I hope that my profile can suit your needs'
• Manage daily, weekly, monthly and yearly backup using Commvault system from time to time
• Manage electrical billing charge for data center and reducing cost for data center
• Manage to check and housekeep server space for backup to run
• Handle preparing JO charging for vendor if there any electricity charges
• Responsible for handle PRA and invoice posting for any payment related
• Handle troubleshoot basic electrical and rack troubleshoot if got any issue
• Prepare plans for development and installation of data center according to present and future
• Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to Data Center standards and systems
• Administer installation and maintenance of organization data center.
• Monitor all activities related to analysis and implement all data center plans.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
• Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
• Log bugs and enhancement requests
• Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
• Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
• Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
• Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.