A first-class graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN). Able to work in a team and communicate well based on experience as a promoter with total sales of RM 47,599. A dedicated person and motivated to learn new knowledge and skills to become a valuable asset to your company.
• Distinguished several deterioration mechanisms occurred on the rotating equipment and provided an effective solution for each deteriorating equipment.
• Classified the equipment according to the severity of the deterioration mechanism for further maintenance budget and minimizing the cost.
• Actively participated in the weekly meeting to discuss the current problems faced and improved the progress of the project.
• Able to assist the mentor effectively by actively seeking guidance from the mentor and completed the project before the dateline.
• Enthusiastically aided an average of 10 customers per day, especially in showing product demonstration.
• Ensured attractive product displayed and constantly communicate with the customer by responding to the inquiries and maximize purchases.
• Achieved target sales within the 11-day event which worth a total sale of 47,559 MYR with great teamwork with other promoters.