• Good in teamwork and good interpersonal skill.
• Can work under pressure, multitasking, punctual and meet tight dateline etc.
• Honest, committed, dedicated person and quick learning person.
2. Computer skill:
Computer Skills Excellent Average Good
1. Microsoft Word /
2. Microsoft Power Point /
3. Microsoft Excel /
4. Internet /
• Possess own transport
Expected Monthly Salary: RM 3500 (Negotiable)
Willing to Travel: Yes
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Possess Own Transport: Yes
2013-2020: Worked as Operations Supervisor LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn. Bhd
- Responsible for driving business results and store culture through process execution across all
backroom and office operations and activities. This includes effective leadership and coaching in the key areas of expense management, process execution, member experience, and member
- Driving and monitoring process execution across the store, as measured by the retail excellence
dashboard, and member experience metrics.
- Partnering with other supervisors (s) as needed to ensure smooth handoffs and partnership
- Teaching and modelling expected behaviours that lead to the right member experience.
- Analysing team and associate-level metrics to drive continuous improvement opportunities
with associates and other teams
- Assisted with duties in other areas of the store, bagging and carrying out customers items.
- Facilitating the shipping of merchandise for ship-from-store and return to vendor processes.
- Ensure all order full fill and delivery on time to customers
- Cooperate with co-workers within an organized team environment or work alone with minimal
- Assists in relocation of samples from storage chambers during Preventative maintenance
- Coordinates resources, ensures documentation is complete, and manages testing status to ensure on time delivery
- Maintains full working knowledge of all collections by delivery and by style to the choice level
- Introduces and develops improvement ideas for the group with the assistance of others
- Works cross-functionally to single out conflicting schedule, assess risk and provide workarounds
-Covers all activities related to warehouse logistics, accept goods and check the
delivery on the basic of the accompanying documentation & arrange transport and forward goods to the company
- Develop logistics and warehousing plans for existing operations
- Overall responsibility for the day to day warehouse / shipping operations and updating of daily operations into shared drive to trend performance and capture issues for closure
- Identify, plan and manage special logistics and warehousing operations; ensure that accurate
and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all
relevant records are maintained
- Ensure shipping documentations are updated and in-compliance i.e. cost statement, health
certificates, permits, etc
- Assist and trained operators performing machine tasks
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for
resistance factors and for operation and record results.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures,
and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked
1999-2009: Worked as Data Entry Group Flextronics Tech(Shah Alam) Sdn Bhd
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting
information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program
techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting,
deleting, or reinterring data; combining data from when account
information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data