Assist Chief People Officer in directing and overseeing the management of Facilities and Administration Management Office function
1. Develop and maintains positive relationship with Investment Management and Building
Manager, Employee Safety & Health and stakeholders
2. Facilities Management
• Coordinate and oversees and/or manage repair and maintenance works assignment
performed by technician, vendors, and contractors performing building / office
• Ensure service quality is up to the Sime Darby Property standard this include overseeing
the operations, negotiation with contractors / vendors / suppliers to obtain best terms in accordance with company Group Policies and Authorities (GPA)
• Overseeing administrative office operations i.e. office space, renovation, furniture and fitting, telephone system, access card system, office equipment, copier and staff amenities
• Manage and monitor the townships facilities with regards to access cards, telephone,
water filtration and photocopying machine
• Work closely with Employee Safety and Health department to ensure proper adherence of company agreed policies / procedures on staff safety are always maintained.
• Responsible for planning & implementation of Seating Movement / Space Management
upon receiving instruction from Strategic Office Department
• Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
• Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for
• Manages capital projects.
• Responsible in the preparation of yearly budget and monitor it for the department and prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
Telephone No: 011 1665 5050 Email: email@example.com 1
• Lead and manage the FM and Admin financial activities so that services are delivered
within agreed cost targets and, where possible, reduce costs whilst maintaining quality
standards or at agreed standards.
• Administrator for Purchasing Card (PCard) application, maintenance of data, credit limits,
general inquiries and to ensure Pcard Master data list is updated on monthly basis as well
download respective reports for Finance reconciliation
• Responsible for invoice processing
• Managing staff performance including planning for career development.
• Recommend staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plan and monitors appropriate staff levels and utilization of labor, including
• Monitors and coaches team members to develop / enhance their competencies.
• Enforcement of company policy and procedures related to administrative processes
including strategy for improvement.
1st November 2013 - 31st Dec 2018
Assist the Business Head in directing and overseeing the management of Technology
Malaysia Management Office function
1. Technology Location Management & Seating Management (WSC/LYL/MSC)
• Manage and maintaining all seating allocation and utilization reports based on monthly
• Planning and implementing seating layouts for all department
• Initiate and monitor any staff seating movement within the technology area
2. Facility/Office Management
• Site inspections at Wisma Standard Chartered and Wisma LYL
Plan, schedule and do walk around once a month with Property team in both locations
• Coordinate with Property team and be more proactive in following up/tracking up facilities
3. Tech Centralized Admin
• Maintains office services, organizing office, designing filing systems and monitoring clerical
• Prepare official letters for staff for visa application purpose, invitation letters for visitors.
• Assigning and maintaining lockers and cabinets for staff and Department usage
• Manage pantry and equipment booking eg. PA system usage and projectors
• Assign and maintaining Parking allocation for technology staff
4. Resource Onboarding & Governance
• Assist in raising request in the Service Request Management (SRM) portal for new joiner right
start package eg laptop, IP phone, printing access and access card etc
• Assist in maintaining the SRM request tracker and escalation for new joiners
• Assist in the TechStart Induction programme - briefing new joiners
Telephone No: 011 1665 5050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2
5. Technology Work from Home initiatives
• To be the contact person for any inquiries on W@H/ 1st level support
• Recommend any future upgrades needed to the W@H application or collate any
feedback from users of the application
• Liaise with PSS Support for 2nd level escalation
6. Information Security Champion (ISC)
• To assist GSSC ISC Champion in conducting ISC programs in Technology KL.
• Create awareness on information security importance among Technology KL members.
7. Door Access Review
• Consolidate and review all door access to Technology doors
• Liaise with Property team to remove access for non- tech staff found.
8. Business Continuity Plan Rep for Technology KL Project teams
• Plan, schedule and carry out Call Tree Exercise
• Conduct BCP Exercises, consolidate BCP exercise report for both H1 & H2 every year
• To upload and maintain the BCP reports in the e-BCP portal for approvals by top
16th Aug 2012 - 30th October 2013
1. Manages local Hotel & transport booking for all incoming visitors with prompt response to all
request within given timeline
2. Assist and monitor in handling office pantry & beverage arrangement
3. Compile and analyze requested information, drafts replies and/or transcribe correspondence for
4. Prepare Travel Plan consolidation & maintenance
5. Handles office Stationery Order & Control (New Joiners/ Monthly Dept Request)
6. Plan and arrange any Tech/ISC events - conference/workshops
7. Handles all Courier & Postal Management (In/Out)
8. Handles distribution of admin related items as and when required (festive packets, office calendar)
9. Meeting room & equipment management & control (Conference Bridge arrangement)
10. Resource Centre for Dept/Team events/function arrangement
11. Monitor for day to day general administration office duties of the company such as PO and verifying of all quotation, delivery orders and invoices
12. Manage all service requests that comes through the Centralized Admin service portal with no
delay or error
2nd June 2008 - 15th August 2012
Technology Project Operation Lead
Support East & West countries users / Project Managers in 1st level application support.
1. Project Operations Administrative Tasks
• Responsible to deliver services as defined in the Technology Project Operations (TPO)
Service Catalogue mainly for Wholesale Bank project and functional support.
Telephone No: 011 1665 5050 Email: email@example.com 3
• Monitor and responsible for data being input into the system i.e. data of quality and accurate. Assist in data clean-up activity.
• Provide workWise first level support to all workWise users regarding project tools usage
• Follow-up on problem/issue reported to Support team to ensure it is resolved and closed.
• Ensure stakeholders were being informed of any changes or disruptions to Project
• Review and consolidate user access rights monthly report to ensure correct access given
to users/ staff
2. Other tasks / Responsibilities
• Coordinate for Fire Drills evacuation plan and as the Fire Marshall.
• Conduct monthly training on Timesheet and Project Manager's training for all users in East
region through Web interface and classroom training.
• Conduct training for new joiners to the company - right start activities together with HR
Assist the Director of Corporate Affairs, Communication and Quality Management System (QMS)
Section in organizing, planning related company events and assist in internal auditing for ISO
1. Provide administrative support to the Director of Corporate Affairs, Communication and QMS
• Support the Director in terms of drafting correspondence especially to local councils
mainly MBPJ, MPSJ and MD Kuala Langat for the company business operations.
• Taking minutes and prepare minutes reports for GMC meeting as well as other meeting
should deem necessary.
2. Preparation of purchase requisition and purchase orders
3. Source and negotiates with suppliers and make recommendations to Director review
4. Preparation of departmental budget
5. Coordinates 'Customer Survey' at MBPJ, MPSJ and MD Kuala Langat areas for the purpose
of improving the level of service quality as well as to fulfill the requirement of ISO standard for
continuous improvement on a yearly basis.
6. Coordinates with Sport Club in organizing family day event and well as any other company
event should the management directed which falls under Corporate Communications
1. Assist in implementing and coordinating corporate events, media communications and administrative support to secure maximum publicity and goodwill.
2. Coordinate and handle public relations activities including events, exhibitions, road shows,
Others (ad-hoc basis)
1. Assist in Process & ISO 9001 Development such as development of new policies and procedures.
2. Monitoring of consistent adherence to ISO 9001 procedures by all departments.
3. Performs audit in a professional manner (standard audit guidelines) and in accordance with the approved audit program.
4. Coordinates and conduct system training for technicians.
Telephone No: 011 1665 5050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 4
Proud to achieve targeted operational KPI for my department. All project assigned were on
scheduled and the cost within the budget allocated.
• Successful launched event for new product (new method of payment parking using card apart from the current payment method using coins and monthly pass) launched held at Damansara Uptown.
• As Project Coordinator cum Admin with Heart Foundation of Malaysia
• Managed all the projects assigned to me successfully such as Heart Weeks Project
throughout the Malaysia, School Education and Awareness Programme which was to educate the students on the risk of Heart Disease and smoking.
References are available on request
Telephone No: 011 1665 5050 Email: email@example.com 5
To handle all awareness projects designated, prepare budget plan for each project
Manager FM & Admin Sime Darby Property
• Cost Saving Initiative with a combine total close to RM1Mil for 2019.
• Process Improvement in Purchase Order processing from more than 1 week to 3 days
• Reduce backlogs payments from 2017-2019 with 95% successful rate.
• Process improvement in Facilities Management of townships under SDP focus on access
card, furniture and Fittings, office equipment facilitation and fleet management.
• Initiated and implemented the 5S policy project
• Implemented a routine check by Admin team to make rounds to identify any issues within the building & surrounding area
• Manager's Name label & Workstation label printing
• Clearing of backlogs - Atlas / regalia/ poslaju/ DHL etc
• Township facilities monitoring
Senior Executive with Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
• Awarded with best employee 2010 workWise Champion Award and Tech Governance award
in Jan 2011 and Oct 2011.
• Successfully organize and conduct Fire Evacuation Drill for 2 building in respectively.
• Successful conducted training to all staff and Project Managers on the use of the internal
system and its processes.
• Successful in conducting month induction training to new staff
• Successful conduct events i.e The Pre marathon event (Merdeka Walk 09) and also the Go-