• I have a keen interest in any work as jungle tracker for related work. I want to reach goal in this career and gain more reward in this field. I want to expose myself to a new working environment and experience with good company/organization, to involve working with big and good team (group) thus gaining more valuable information for self-improvement, want new challenge in this field and equipped me more with knowledge and ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Processors System: Window 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7
• Programming: Microsoft Word/ Excel/ Power Point
• Email, writing skills, webs and social skill with proficient in MS office, Excel and Word.
• Easy to adapt in any environment and situation.
• Capability and conveys information effectivity.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Computer literacy and confident.
• Problem solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Position Level: QA/QC TECHNICIAN CUM OFFICER
Specialization: Mechanical engineering - Textile manufacturing
Industry: Manufacturing / Engineering
Duration: SEPT 2015 - AUGUST 2020
1. Develop corrective action activities and follow up on implementation.
2. Work together with Production for exploratory investigation of the manufacturing/marketing interface.
3. Involve with production for planning, scheduling and oversight of the production and manufacturing process to produce a product efficiently.
4. Assisting in product testing, troubleshooting and problem solving.
5. To perform lab analysis on incoming products samples.
6. To conduct inspection on incoming raw material, in process samples and outgoing finished products.
7. To ensure production meets customers requirements in relations to volume, quality and delivery time frame.
8. Carry out inspection and keeping tract on rejects and rework production.
9. Support preparation of quality inspection plans and procedure.
10. Establish, Implement and Enforce the QA/QC SOP.
11. Support Marketing Section pertaining to any issues arising from customer complaint.
12. Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
13. Manage and sustain quality control and quality assurance of products and ensure quality requirements of customers are met and regulatory requirements are compiled to.
14. Interface and work with other departments on quality and problems solving matters.
15. Liaise closely and work together with all other sections including Lab, Purchasing, Production and Sales pertaining to Quality issues covering Material, Production and Finished Products.
16. Handles customers complaints and support customer enquiries, requirements and initiative, drive and co-ordinate corrective, preventive actions.
2. PROTOMOULD ENGINEERING SDN BHD. (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Selangor)
Position Title: Quality Control
Position Level: QA/QC TECHNICIAN
Specialization: Mechanical engineering - Plastic Injection
Industry: Manufacturing / Injection Plastic Industry
Duration: JAN 2014 - JULY 2015
1. To check and ensure quality of the part to related standard requirement.
2. Report all non-conformance part to ensure immediate action can be taken.
3. Report to superior for any non-conformance
4. Confirmation of part/process and maintain documentation and control of records.
5. To collect and compile statistical quality data.
6. Collect quality data, test current products and identifying defects
7. To fill up, perform and compile daily QC record.
8. To assist QC HOD in maintaining, monitoring and improving of quality assurance.
9. Prepare and compiling inspection reports and documentation to ensure records to be properly documented and maintained.
3. AIA PUBLIC TAKAFUL MALAYSIA SDN BHD. (KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN)
Specialization: INSURANS - FAMILY TAKAFUL AND KONVENSIONAL
Industry: INSURANS- Banking & Financial Industries
Duration: 2013 - 2014
1. Provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money.
2. Help clients create strategies for eliminating financial risk and building wealth over the long term.
3. Helps clients plan for short term and long term goals, such as education expenses and retirement.
4. Educate clients accounts and determine if charges are needed to improve alignment of the account strategy to objectives and constraints.
5. Prepare and revise financial reports/plans for clients.
4. TETUAN LIM & CHOONG ASSOCIATES SDN BHD (KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN)
Position Title: ADMIN CLERK CONVEYANCING CUM
Position Level: Admin/ Non -Executive (Contract 6 months)
Specialization: LAWYER FIRM LITIGATION
Industry: LEGAL FIRM / CONVEYANCING
Duration: JAN 2013 - JUNE 2013
1) Prepare, handle, attend to conveyancing matters including and not limited to related to SPA for sub-sales, direct purchase, loan documentation.
2) Attend clients, communicate with clients, Banks, Pejabat Tanah, and relevant authorities. Preparing status report and other types of work assigned by the firm from time to time.
3) Draft letter/ emails/correspondences pertaining to conveyancing work.
4) Communicate with clients, court staffs and other relevant parties via email and telephone.
5) Perform other clerical work as assigned to from time to time.