The experience I have had, has given me qualities I believe that the successful candidate will need to succeed in these role i.e. excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and management skills, the ability to prioritize a varied workload, work effectively under pressure, a sense of humour, and resilience.
I would describe myself as confident, responsible, outgoing and inquisitive. I can get along with a wide range of people and I am skilled at establishing good relationships. I have boundless energy and enthusiasm to learn and to give to it. I am a self-starter who is able to work independently and have a high degree of integrity.
For the right opportunity, I'm willing to relocate globally
• Oversee troubleshooting, and monitoring efficiency
• Providing input into the improvement, design, development, documentation, and testing, of all monitoring
• Experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for building high performing operations.
• Experience monitoring and responding to alerts for remote infrastructure and applications
• Initiating and resolving incident management tickets
• Assures that procedures are correctly followed to meet the distribution system's needs for highest technical
quality and customer service.
• Responsible for engaging support groups to aid in trouble diagnosis and repair
• Experience managing and supervising resources
• Ensure that all SLA / KPI reporting's and existence and maintenance of a clear and defined
mechanisms are in place.
• Enforce all policies applicable to the IT services, procedures and process with regards to ensuring
the operation and maintenance is handled, efficiently without any incidences or repetition of incidences.
• As a control owner, ensure accurate compliance based on on-going audit activities carried out by external
and internal auditors quarterly.
• Manage Internal and External stakeholders / Partners and Vendors in the delivery of capabilities
• Continuously drive improvement processes, procedures and controls for Effective and Efficient
operations, and ensure the teams to comply with standards, guidelines and best practices.
• To drive partners effectively and ensure Daily Health Check, Critical Service Testing's, and
Preventive Actions are performed as per guideline to permanently fix and prevent faults in the systems from any service interruptions in a timely and efficient manner
• End to end governance accountability, oversee operations of Network Operations Centre & Customer
Problem Management to ensure its stability, quality, effectiveness, efficiency and timely escalations for fault
reporting / management reporting.
• Ensure critical incidents escalated are being attended promptly for quick service
recovery and follow through any service issues with Root Cause Analysis until problem is permanently fixed
• Ensure end to end investigations, task forces, war rooms are established where required and ensure timely
updates to the stakeholders/fixes to customers
• Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and Information Systems
• Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
• Train staff about new and potential use
• Provide individual training and support on request
• Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Cost optimization for CAPEX and OPEX ambition
• Weekly analysis and escalate problems that should be solved on a larger
scale such as configurations, specific area network quality and etc. which impacts a substantial number of subscribers which may have not captured by Fault Management
• Responsible for managing and executing IT Infrastructure development plans.
• Continuously finding means of utilizing technology to improve productivity and operational
• Manage IT department to deliver technical support services within the group to the required service level
• Team Lead as Project Leader and Team Leader within a Network and Systems management team.
• Problem investigation and resolution
• Provide 3rd level support.
• Develop and administer Group IT policies, procedures and systems
• Experience in managing IT Projects and delivering on-time , on-spec and on-budget
• Continuous trend analysis on any incidents and support issues with proactive response
• Manage systems changes through change request process and provide status reports to the relevant parties.
• Monitor and measure the performance and availability of the systems environment; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance and availability.
• Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures and disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
• Provide system related technical support and advice to users or the application team.
• Manage storage area network and backup solution for production environment.
• When there is hardware issue, responsible to log case with vendor and coordinate the fix/change according to the incident, change and release management process.
Focuses the activities associated with the analysis, acquisition, design, development, test, integration, operation, maintenance and modification of the system.
• Install Configure and Deploy Windows Operating Systems Server by providing technical advice and support and by helping organizations acquire and set up affordable, workable systems suited to current and projected needs.
• Handle on-going routine system maintenance.
• Troubleshoot and Analyze Operating System.
• Manage System and Data Backup.
• Implement System Security on OS.
• Work with vendor for problem troubleshooting and project implementation.
• Enrolls users, maintains system security, controls and monitors user access to databases.
• Backs up and restores operating system files and or databases, maintaining archived backup data on tape or
Responsibilities: Oracle DBA
Scope of work:
• Installing and upgrading the Oracle Database server and application tools.
• Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
• Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have
designed an application.
• Creating primary objects (tables, views, and indexes) once application developers have designed
• Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers.
• Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
• Ensuring compliance with Oracle license agreements.
• Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
• Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
• Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
• Maintaining archived data on tape.
• Backing up and restoring the database.
• Contacting Oracle for technical support.