Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (static images, video, written and podcast) for social media.
· Plan, create content and develop automation for email marketing.
· Working closely with performance marketing agency, optimize website content for SEO purpose, review performance marketing efforts (i.e Social Media Ads and SEM) with the aim of acquiring high quality traffic and conversions.
· Working closely with graphic designer and oversee creative design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Blog, etc.).
· Build relationship with customer and brand presence in social media, not limited to responding to posts and moderating conversations
· Develop report from analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Facebook – apply learnings and insight to optimise digital marketing strategy.
· Compile reports for management such as trending report, ROI report and channel reporting.
· Develop campaign landing page.
· More than 2 year in a relevant marketing role / social media with demonstrable success and results. Previous experience with e-commerce industry is a plus.
· A self-starter with a sense of urgency and the ability to work pro-actively.
· Well versed in spoken and written English; copy-writing and editing are essential for the role.
· Enthusiastic, confident and sociable; excellent communication and people skills.
· Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS), keyword research tools, social media platforms, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Email Marketing
· Has good understanding in Digital Marketing ecosystem.
SUBPLACE is Asia’s first lifestyle subscription platform that allows consumers to subscribe for a wide range of products and services ranging from fast moving consumer goods to personal care products to furniture, home appliances and electronics. All products and services on SUBPLACE are offered on a subscription basis (lease or rent-to-own), and users will only need to subscribe once to receive their products and services regularly. SUBPLACE is the latest venture by Abletech Solutions of the KC Hoe Group whose founder KC Hoe (Hoe Kian Choon) founded CUCKOO International in 2014, offering healthy home solutions with CUCKOO, WonderLab and WonderKlean. For more information about SUBPLACE, please visit www.subplace.com