Manage the entire process within merchants prospecting and acquisition, subscription and building relationships with BizPartners. You will work independently maintaining pipelines tracking towards a monthly target under individual commission and quarterly quota under incentive scheme.
- Pitch & win merchants for Subplace subscription plans
- Build partnership with BizPartners. Provide consultations to assist them in achieving business goals, manage their performance and contribution to subscription growth
- Prepare individual sales & Working-In-Progress reports
- Source for new prospects thru any leads generation channels via online & offline platforms
- Consolidate BizPartner / prospects data, planning and manage engagement throughout usership journey.
- Min, 2 - 3 years of online or offline media sales experience in Malaysia
- Diploma or higher education in business, economics or relevant fields
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Team Player with the ability to work a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple accounts
- Proficient Microsoft office (words, excel, and powerpoint)
- Based in Klang Valley and have own transport
SUBPLACE is Asia’s first lifestyle subscription platform that allows consumers to subscribe for a wide range of products and services ranging from fast moving consumer goods to personal care products to furniture, home appliances and electronics. All products and services on SUBPLACE are offered on a subscription basis (lease or rent-to-own), and users will only need to subscribe once to receive their products and services regularly. SUBPLACE is the latest venture by Abletech Solutions of the KC Hoe Group whose founder KC Hoe (Hoe Kian Choon) founded CUCKOO International in 2014, offering healthy home solutions with CUCKOO, WonderLab and WonderKlean. For more information about SUBPLACE, please visit www.subplace.com