1. Assisting, planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments, supporting the audit seniors and manager
2. Prepare timelines with clients on portfolios assigned and adhere to them religiously.
3. Assist and prepare audit planning procedures and testing using the methodologies from the firm and ensure issues faces or key matters not identified at the planning stage is brought to the attention of audit manager and client respectively.
1. Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent.
2. Competent written and spoken English language communication.
3. Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc).
4. Ability to solve simple problems and display analytical thinking abilities.
5. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
MustaphaRaj is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Petaling Jaya that is well-established to deliver a wide range of professional services to a broad portfolio of business and private clients.
We offer innovative solutions in a creative and practical approach that combines technical knowledge, depth of experience and professional understanding in diverse industry sectors ranging from manufacturing, trading, banking, technology to engineering, construction, pharmaceuticals and health businesses.
At MustaphaRaj, you are always assured of excellence in our services. We take a genuine interest in our client’s businesses and growth potential when offering specialist business improvement solutions in corporate finance and restructuring; insolvency; and corporate risk management and governance. Supported by a well-skilled and highly experienced general practice, our strength as a one-stop business centre enables us to provide solutions drawn from an international network of expertise that offers many advantages in dealing with local or global conditions.