· Deploy enterprise/campus network service at customer premise according to design document inclusive but not limited to Core Switch, Aggregation Switch, Access Switch, Firewall, Router, Wireless AP, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control using 802.1x etc.
· Prepare UAT document and conduct UAT
· Prepare As-built document upon completion of project
· Maintaining and administering client network equipments.
· Create and Update ticketing system
· Providing technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting on network products.
· Support equipment health check service for software and hardware inspection if required by maintenance or professional service team.
· Work out of office hours if needed.
· Good Knowledge of basic network infrastructure protocols like IP address, ICMP, STP, VLAN, Static Route, HTTP, Telnet , DNS etc.
· Have at least lab/training experience on hands-on of network equipment
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
· Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
· Required Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering or IT related background or equivalent (HCIE/HCIP/HCIA certificate holder are preferable).
Virtual Network Solutions Sdn Bhd was founded by a group of multi-national telco talent with over 10 years Network and data Center experience.
We focus on providing intelligent transport network Solution, Data communication network solution, Optical access network solution, Data center solution and intelligent building solution to help our client shorten the service time to market, strengthen network reliability, simplify O&M and visualize network resources.