1. Responsible for all marketing support related task.
2. Update new products, promotions, flyers and videos on company Website, Facebook & Youtube.
3. Reply email enquiries and Instant Chat messenger daily.
4. Process advertisement application and follow up with salesperson on the progress.
5. Manage and monitor marketing gift inventory and prepare for roadshow and seminar request.
6. Arrange delivery of marketing material to customer and branches.
7. Search for new vendor and request quotation, raise Purchase Requisition form, request PO & follow up with invoice.
8. Manage catalogue display at showroom & printed flyers on marketing support rack.
9. Assist in event, Regional Seminars and Roadshows whenever required
10. Assist on in-house printing, lamination, photocopy, spec cards, QR tag, promotion banner.
11. To execute superior ad-hoc basis project and assignment given.
1. Studying Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Digital Marketing / Marketing / Mass Communication or related qualification;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Required skills: Microsoft Power Point, Words & Excel; any graphic design application software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
4. Required language: English, Chinese, Malays.
**Training and allowance is provided.
Established in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company, Makita Corporation has grown to become Japan's top manufacturer of portable power tools and recognized leader globally.
The principal activities of Makita Malaysia are to carry out business as wholesalers and distributors of electric power tools and related spares and accessories to our end users. We have established a very strong network with our local dealers and potential customers in the Malaysia Market.
To meet an even broader range of needs, the Company also offers comprehensive array of power tools ranging from stationary woodworking machines and pneumatic tools to garden tools and products for indoor household use.
The unsurpassed quality and reliability of these power tools and other products are made possible by the Company's strong R & D capabilities. These have earned Makita Products the trust of customers worldwide. Makita is manufacturing power tools and other equipment at seven overseas production facilities.