- Design and optimize code structures for projects.
- Create reusable supporting tools and technology for project requirements.
- Work with the team to reach project goals, able to deliver on a timely basis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years with game development is required.
- Strong programming generalist with solid code architecture skills.
- Experienced in phaser game framework development.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Unity engine, paint.net, texture packer skill would be an advantage.
To unite people in a common goal - Talent acquisition for businesses and career advancement for individuals