· Oversee and supervise the organizations payroll function, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurate and in compliance with the government regulations.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations and change of pay rates
· Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditor
· Manage human resources by sourcing and screening candidates, arranging the interview schedule and prepare recruitment documents
· Candidate must posses at least Diploma
· Fresh Gradutes are encourage to apply
· 1-2 years experience in Human Resources of PA will be advantage
· Good command in both oral and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
· Computer literate and skilled in MS Office Application
· Excellent organization skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to handle different levels of people
· Strong analytical, result-oriented personality and problem solving skills
Acrylic Signs Material Sdn. Bhd. (ASM) began operations in 1987 under its previous name. Initially set up to trade as a wholesaler and retailer of acrylic materials, ASM has since grown steadily and also diversified to become a premier distributor and vendor for acrylic and other materials used in the signboards and signage industry, including banners, PVC vinyl, sheets and foam, PC sheets, twin wall and film, PVC vinyl stickers, PE tarpaulin, LED lighting etc.
Our participation in numerous international exhibitions and trade shows has afforded us the opportunity to form smart partnerships with materials manufacturers from Taiwan, China and Korea, among others. This has also resulted in the formation of our internal processing division, which, together with our storage facilities, occupies some 60,000 sq. ft. in our two main locations.
Vision coupled with the fortitude to tackle changing needs and trends have seen Acrylic Signs Material Sdn. Bhd. grow steadily since inception. Years of growth and the reputation that has been built alongside it have seen Acrylic Signs Material Sdn. Bhd. establish a leading presence in the advertising community in Malaysia, both as a leading supplier of signage materials and as the most competitive and innovative sign fabricator. This growth has resulted in our expansion to six locations across two countries.
At the present time, Acrylic Signs Material Sdn. Bhd. boasts the following stable of products and services: