1. Assist to dentify potential Principal / Manufacturer and work closely with Strategic Marketing Team for exploration of identified product launching, including market research/feasibility studies / market competitiveness findings.
2. Communicate closely with manufacturers to ensure new product information and registration materials are aligned for product launching as per schedule according to timeline.
3. Co responsible for the entire product development cycle from ideation & development to registration, launch and post launch product support, including evaluation of pricing and market competitiveness.
4. Manage market research/feasibility studies, evaluate findings and prepares information to Management / Strategic Marketing team for decision-making.
5. Conduct product impression trials / evaluation / clinical study in local institute and ensure product performance reliability that meeting customers' expectation.
6. Liaise with RA personnel to ensure all newly developed products are registered and approved by the relevant authorities.
7. Liaise with QA personnel to ensure all newly developed products comply with product specifications.
8. Prepare product promotion material support for sales team.
9. Monitor the performance of the newly launched product and prepare the product review presentation.
10. To guide Sales team in initial sales promotion by conducting joint sales call
Possess Degree in Medical Science and with experience in Marketing and other related disciplines.
At least 1-2 years’ experience in similar field.
Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
Good interpersonal and analytical skills with creative thinking and sharp business acumen.
Able to be multi-tasking under pressured working industry with minimal supervision
Able to work swiftly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Able to travel when required
Great career advancement opportunity
Product training will be provided
Annual company incentive trip
Annual contractual bonus
Petrol card is provided
Mobile phone line is provided
Meal and Accommodation reimbursement
Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc)
On-going employee welfare events and activities
YOUR TRUSTED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER / SERVICE PROVIDER
Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation Sdn Bhd. (MDC)
Founded & established in February 13, 1998.
Focused in providing enhanced services to all healthcare facilities through innovative technology and partnership.
In MDC, we believe in building a network that allows us to deliver the latest products & technologies to healthcare facilities around the country effectively & efficiently. Throughout the years, we are proud to have established contacts and partnerships with various principals, turnkey contractors, healthcare industry suppliers, healthcare authorities, public & private healthcare facility operators and independent consultants. Strong relations are formed between MDC and all clients by working together in creating a bigger, better, brighter & stronger healthcare industry in Malaysia. Thus, we are the preferred partner and total solution provider in the market.
The leadership and experience of the management team has guided the company through many years of hardship, with the relentless effort from all MDC employees, the company has been able to contribute to Malaysia healthcare over the years, and will continue to strive to greater heights. At MDC, the following principles has guided us from the past to the present, and we look forward to bring it from the present to the future.