· Provide technical guidance & training to customers
· Provide onsite support & troubleshooting (investigating, validating & resolving reported issues)
· Assist in programming & technical team to collect information & requirement from end users and liaise between the internal teams and end users.
· Assist project deployment team in coordinating and implementation during project deployment
· Perform basic application testing to ensure quality software releases.
· Create end user documentation and instructions for software solutions and maintain/update as system changes dictate.
· Provide advice, training and technical support for various projects as required.
· Diploma / Degree in Medical Lab Technologist, biomedical or related science field
· Working experience in medical / pathology lab and familiar with Laboratory Information System operation will be added advantage.
· Good in problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with patience, customer-friendly attitude, and a team player
· Professional and neat appearance at all times and compliance to company's standards
· Possess own transport (car) & willing to travel and be based in deployment sites during project implementation
· Fresh graduates also encourage to apply
WHY JOIN US ?
YOUR TRUSTED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER / SERVICE PROVIDER
Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation Sdn Bhd. (MDC)
Founded & established in February 13, 1998.
Focused in providing enhanced services to all healthcare facilities through innovative technology and partnership.
In MDC, we believe in building a network that allows us to deliver the latest products & technologies to healthcare facilities around the country effectively & efficiently. Throughout the years, we are proud to have established contacts and partnerships with various principals, turnkey contractors, healthcare industry suppliers, healthcare authorities, public & private healthcare facility operators and independent consultants. Strong relations are formed between MDC and all clients by working together in creating a bigger, better, brighter & stronger healthcare industry in Malaysia. Thus, we are the preferred partner and total solution provider in the market.
The leadership and experience of the management team has guided the company through many years of hardship, with the relentless effort from all MDC employees, the company has been able to contribute to Malaysia healthcare over the years, and will continue to strive to greater heights. At MDC, the following principles has guided us from the past to the present, and we look forward to bring it from the present to the future.