1. Manage the operation of our platforms:
2. Update the system to ensure there is no backlog of datas
3. Prepare a list to showcase all updates and progress of our calls and reach outs.
4. Liaise with employers and job seekers:
a. Follow up with employers for status report on the hiring of our candidates and any other matters.
b. Write emails to both employer and job seekers to upscale and promote themselves and their postings.
c. Assist in creating resume and fortifying it for job seekers. (If needed, step by step, hand in hand to make one with them)
5. Background check:
a. on employers before allowing them to our platform
b. on employees to ensure that they have their resume on
i. follow up with them every 2 weeks to ensure our platform is booming with candidates that are of superb caliber
6. Hands On service to employers and job seekers:
a. Job seekers:
i. Provide job recommendations to job seekers
1. By informing job seekers to register and apply for the said jobs
2. Providing them services to ensure that their skills are properly catered and showcased
3. Assist them in finding a job that they requested and in desperate need of a job
i. Search for candidacy for their job posting, ensuring full compatibility with the job description and requirements
1) Computer literacy
2) Can speak/communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese (preferable)
3) Eager to learn
4) Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
All staffs are required to assist the main staff in:
1. Career fair (at least twice a year)
2. Collaboration with internal and external groups
3. Assist with community and state level entity via Jobs4All
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble