• Receiving incoming and outgoing goods, packing, loading and unloading
• Keep accurate inventory records
• Keep the warehouse clean, tidy, safe and orderly
• Coordinate and assist in annual stock taking events
• Assist in other related duties as directed by the warehouse supervisor
• Minimum SPM or other Professional Certificate, etc.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a store/warehouse environment
• New graduates are also encouraged to apply for this position
• Age between 20 - 33 and Malay male is an added advantage
• Physically strong and healthy and able to lift heavy objects
• Ability to operate/drive a forklift safely
• Can work overtime if needed
• Responsible, independent and able to perform various tasks
• Multiple languages (English, Bahasa Malaysia)
• Having a GDL license is an added advantage
WHY JOIN US?
• On -the -job training will be provided
• Annual contract bonus
• Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
• Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc)
• The company’s annual incentive trip
• Ongoing employee welfare events and activities
YOUR TRUSTED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER / SERVICE PROVIDER
Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation Sdn Bhd. (MDC)
Founded & established in February 13, 1998.
Focused in providing enhanced services to all healthcare facilities through innovative technology and partnership.
In MDC, we believe in building a network that allows us to deliver the latest products & technologies to healthcare facilities around the country effectively & efficiently. Throughout the years, we are proud to have established contacts and partnerships with various principals, turnkey contractors, healthcare industry suppliers, healthcare authorities, public & private healthcare facility operators and independent consultants. Strong relations are formed between MDC and all clients by working together in creating a bigger, better, brighter & stronger healthcare industry in Malaysia. Thus, we are the preferred partner and total solution provider in the market.
The leadership and experience of the management team has guided the company through many years of hardship, with the relentless effort from all MDC employees, the company has been able to contribute to Malaysia healthcare over the years, and will continue to strive to greater heights. At MDC, the following principles has guided us from the past to the present, and we look forward to bring it from the present to the future.