- To handle daily general accounting activities and entries
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation
- Create an internal audit system to ensure adequate financial controls
- To perform all accounting works and entries and to audit finalization requirements
- To manage day-to-day operations account related matters
- To undertake all other functions and duties assigned from time to time
- Possess at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy
- Computer literate
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasking
- Good dispositions, hardworking and willingness to learn
- Knowledge in SQL/MYOB system an added advantage
- Training will be provided for fresh graduate and intern
HernanCres is a growing professional consultancy services and corporate tax services.
We provide a number of services in consultancy, tax, advisory and coupled with training.
We operate in a dynamic team based workplace and the value of our business is based on the quality of the individuals within it. We aim to provide a service that is second to none and value our client relationships above all else.