Understand and following instructions to run a Extrude or Die-cut Machine
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material to semi-automated machines
- Building products on the assembly line according to drawings, instructions, or schematics.
- Inspecting assembled products for any faults or defects.
- Loading product pieces slated for assembly onto the line and packing assembled products into boxes for storage.
- Maintaining a record of mechanical repairs and adjustments.
PP (POLYPROPYLENE) MANUFACTURER MAINLY PRODUCING PP SHEETS, PACKAGING BOXES, STATIONARY FILES ETC.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ENTHUSIASTIC TO JOIN OUR BIG FAMILY!