- Assist the team to work on client's engagement which includes planning, executing and completing transfer pricing documentations
- Maintain a proper and update filing system
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data
- Prepare adhoc reports or perform other duties as and when assigned
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Computer literate
- Good analytical skill, pleasant disposition and hardworking
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision & multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritize and organise work
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
HernanCres is a growing professional consultancy services and corporate tax services.
We provide a number of services in consultancy, tax, advisory and coupled with training.
We operate in a dynamic team based workplace and the value of our business is based on the quality of the individuals within it. We aim to provide a service that is second to none and value our client relationships above all else.