1. Handling the publication, printing and purchasing of books for all courses offered by BAC.
2. Handling the purchasing of books for sale in BAC Gives Back Store.
3. Handling the printing and purchasing requests from various departments under the BAC Education Group entity.
1. Editorial: handling book contents from raw to publish-ready material.
2. Publication: responsible for the availability of books for BAC students – sufficient quantity, printing and reprinting in a timely manner.
3. Liaising with suppliers/printers for various printing and purchasing works.
4. Handling multiple order requests from various departments for printing and purchasing.
5. Handling complete documentations of pre- and post- printing and purchasing jobs.
1. Degree or Diploma
2. At least 1-2 years working experience in the related field.
3. Excellent communication skills, both: written and spoken.
4. Experience working in a busy and demanding environment.
5. Computer literate – MS Office, Adobe, InDesign, Office 365
6. Able to work independently with tight deadlines.
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble