Please indicate your internship availability in your CV.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Support HR operation for C&C unit.
• Partnering with people leader, site admin and HR leader to execute monthly Overtime, allowances, leave administration,
• Support employee’s engagement events and support line managers in the business unit
• Supports managers in new employee induction and business specific events
• Actively connect and resolves disputes by working closely with tax partners, immigration and government bodies.
• Manage vendors & procurement process (adding to new vendors, payments, reconciliations) in a timely and compliant manner.
• Manage internal financial processes (billing to participants, accruals, other reporting) in a compliant and timely manner.
• Leverage existing tools and resources to accurately record and track completion of key performance indicators.
• Partner with the region and extended team members on key initiatives and projects
- Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s degree
- Any experience in HR Operations role will be added advantage
- Strong communication skills & knowledge of local language to work with business leaders, and a broad range of vendors.
- Strong client service orientation and passion for problem solving
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and other applications.
- Proficiency in spoken/ written local language
- Good time keeping
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com