• Research Potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from Suppliers
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Review quality of purchased products
• Responsible to prepare and process purchase orders and all related documents according to the order request, delivery/incoming shipment follow-up/collection and etc
• Liaise with Suppliers on all quotation, samples, review on inventories, orders and stock planning
• Liaise with import forwarders on incoming shipments, invoicing, pricing and etc.
• To handle on Import/Export Permit/Sales Tax Exemption and custom related issues.
• Undertake any ad-hoc tasks or assignments that are assigned, as and when required by superiors
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Purchasing or equivalent
• Final Semester Students & Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to apply
• Proficient in Autocount System and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Possess a positive working attitude, initiative, willing to learn, problem-solving attitude and is a good team player
• The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
• An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
• Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail
• An ability to work independently
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
• Willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor
Benefits & Others:
Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Insurance
Euro Chemo-Pharma Sdn Bhd, incorporated in 1975, is an established distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients to industries ranging food, pharmaceutical, industrial and personal care. Our sales offices are located strategically in Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Johor.
We act as one-stop solution provider by supplying a complete range of ingredients and complementing by a comprehensive range of value-adding services including R&D support via our own laboratory facilities, mixing / blending and repackaging services. With management continuous efforts to strive for quality improvements and supported by a dedicated workforce, we have gradually grown and have successfully expanded our business to become one of the market leaders in Malaysia.