We are looking for a prolific Business Development Associate to scale our inventory supply (rental properties). You will play a critical role in driving the mass adoption of Instahome by agents, agencies and B2B partners.
● Build and maintain strategic business relationships with agents, agencies and B2B
partners (collectively known as “partners”) to acquire listings. This involves both
inbound and outbound acquisition.
● Be an expert at presenting how Instahome helps partners find a good-quality tenant faster
● Develop and execute actionable listing acquisition plan, including reaching out to agents daily (sales gallery, calling leads, engaging with agents, attend agency meetings)
● Achieve and consistently exceed BD targets on the number of acquired listings
● Follow-up on inbound listing leads
● Build a pipeline of potential partners by running workshops and seminars
● Deliver a smooth onboarding experience to our partners
● Actively seek for testimonial and feedback from partners
● Manage partner relationships after onboarding
● Schedule meeting via Google Hangouts and Zoom
● Assist in developing and drafting contracts for B2B partners
● Provide weekly summary reports
● Conduct service webinars to partners
● Actively seek for ways to source for more partners
● Candidates with at least 1 year experience in Sales, Business Development or
related field. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
● Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills.
● Mandatory language skills fluent in both English, and Mandarin
● Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills.
● Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
● Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
● Past experience of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert
on the job
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Working Knowledge of CRM Systems
● A result-oriented 'doer' with the ability to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
● Self-motivated team player and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision; we are a small and largely autonomous team!
- An existing renter/agent/landlord (we love team members who can empathise with our users)
- Past experience in high growth startup
Instahome is on a mission to make renting a home as easy as buying a bubble tea. We aim to
provide a frictionless home rental experience for tenants, landlords and agents by digitising the
whole rental journey. Instahome is backed by top-tier investors in South East Asia including
Catcha Group, operator/investor of iProperty Group (Acquired by REA Group), iCar Asia (ASX:
ICQ), iflix (Acquired by Tencent), Rev Asia (Acquired by Media Prima), Common Ground and
Frontier Digital Venture(ASX:FDV).