We are looking for Sales Executive with keen eye for details and excellent organisational skills to join the Instahome family. You will be responsible for closing each deals for potential tenants by offering the best suggestions and solving their rental problems. If being part of a dynamic team that revolutionises the future of home rental sounds exciting to you, please get in touch!
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate
customer needs, actively seek out new sales opportunities through leads
provided by Lead-Gen team, networking, social media and possible cold
● Ensure complete CRM updates on incoming leads/deals.
● Setup viewings with potential tenants and provide professional rental advise to catalyse their rental decision, negotiate/close deals and handle objections until the signing stage.
● To maintain and exceed weekly KPI.
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team.
● The ideal candidate possesses at least be SPM certificate holder.
● Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
● Candidates with at least 1 year experience in Property/Rental Sales is a
● Good verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in
Bahasa Malaysia is a plus.
● Hungry and results driven, with desire raise the bar every single week.
● Posses own transport and is willing to travel within Klang Valley areas.
● Strong attention to details and take pride in thoroughness & accuracy when
● Self-motivated team player and able to work effectively in a fast-pace
environment with minimal supervision; we are a small and largely
● Full Time, Part Time and Contract-based position(s) available
Earn up to RM10,000 / month with basic salary, allowances, performance-based commission.
Instahome is on a mission to make renting a home as easy as buying a bubble tea. We aim to
provide a frictionless home rental experience for tenants, landlords and agents by digitising the
whole rental journey. Instahome is backed by top-tier investors in South East Asia including
Catcha Group, operator/investor of iProperty Group (Acquired by REA Group), iCar Asia (ASX:
ICQ), iflix (Acquired by Tencent), Rev Asia (Acquired by Media Prima), Common Ground and
Frontier Digital Venture(ASX:FDV).