Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· To promote programmes, products and services of the BAC Education Group
· Provide advice, guidance and information to prospective and existing students on admissions requirements to the various programmes offered at by all College’s under the group ( BAC, Veritas, IACT, Reliance etc) focusing on Veritas programmes
· To assist the management in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the BAC Education Group
· To act as brand ambassadors for the BAC Education Group
· Provide information to prospective, students and parents by responding to inquiries via telephone, email and walk-ins
· Maintain accurate and updated product knowledge on programmes offered and entry criteria
· Organise and participate in education fairs and exhibitions nationwide
· Advice and provide information on enquiries regarding student finance, international student issues and other support services.
· At least 5 years of working experience in higher education
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in a busy and demanding environment
· Able to work independently and against tight deadlines
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble