• To attend to all incoming calls, meet and greet visitors.
• To assist the team in ensuring all administrative duties are updated.
• To assist Head of Department in updating all relevant information’s and reports.
• To coordinate with relevant departments for information’s & data’s .
• To provide efficient support and services to the overall administration of the organization.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint.
• Fresh Graduate
• Full-Time position(s) available.
AEstablished at the 2001, Afiintra Technologies is a leading Value Added Distributor of IT networking and security products and services dedicated towards Malaysia business environment. Through our network of quality Value Added Resellers, Afiintra manages its business in Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.